Monday, October 23, 2006

Missing In A Caribbean Island

Recently eaten: tunafish, half a yam
Recent annoyance: these damned fall allergies

Instead of giving yu the stock excuses for not having blogged in almost 2 weeks, I'll leave it to the experts.

Some excuses for not blogging
A few of my favorites:

"I know I have not posted in quite awhile due to personal training, appearances and DVD sales skyrocketing, but I dod want everyone to know - I AM STILL A VEGAN NUT!"

"work has turned out to be a curse and blessing, more money but I work with a bunch of alcoholics"

"I got promoted to an officer in my World of Warcraft guild "Trick Model" on Illidan. "

"I just don't enjoy it as much as I convince myself I do"

"mostly because my internet sucks ass up here in the apt."

"I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been so busy, but hopefully we'll catch up on things. Anyway, my great-grandmother died today."

"I've been very depressed since Ginger died."

"I've just been so damn busy at work, and tired, and sick, and pregnant."

No comments: