Thursday, May 25, 2006

Up, Up & Away

Recently eaten: macaroni, ground beef, cupcake
Recent annoyance: my feet do not sweat

Vacation away messages that are sure to prevent the need for any follow up:

  1. I will be out of the office June 2-June 9. Requests will be shredded in the order they are received. Thank you.
  2. I will be out of the office June 2-June 9. If the sentencing process moves quickly, I may not return until 2008. If this is an emergency, please call the main office line.
  3. Phoebe no longer works in this office, nor resides in this brain. My new name and title are: Kull, Conqueror of the World. Phoebe was a snivelling weakling and would never have been able to post this away message with honor.
  4. I will be out of the office June 2-June 9. Any incidents of arson, or spontaneous explosion could not be my responsibility. If this is an emergency, or your clothes are on fire, please contact my court-appointed lawyer.
  5. I will be out of the office June 2-June 9. The doctors say I will make a quick recovery. For new pics of the growth, post-op, click here.

No comments: