Friday, May 12, 2006

Monkey Hate Clean

Don't I know it, Monkey!

Bathroom Monkey
[ open on Woman giving product testimony from her couch ]

Woman: I had the bathroom from hell. [ laughs ] It was like everytime I cleaned it, ten minutes later it was dirty again! Then I heard about Bathroom Monkey. They said the Bathroom Monkey system would keep my entire bathroom clean for up to eight whole months. They were right.

[ real-life monkey air freshener demonstrates ]


The little monkey air freshener releases a clean and fresh scent, and it emits a piercing, ultra-high frequency shriek, scientifically designed to keep my Bathroom Monkey hard at work, 24 hours a day. Now my bathroom's monkey clean and monkey fresh. And my bathroom monkey? He's more than a bathroom cleanser. He's a part of the family. [ Bathroom Monkey changes shower temperature level as Woman takes a shower ]

I don't know where monkeys come from.. I don't know how they reproduce.. I don't know how they eat. But I do know one thing: they were born to clean bathrooms. And when it's cleaning power is all used up.. [ she discards used Bathroom Monkey ] ..simply pick up another in any of three decorative colors: Red.. [ monkey in red diaper ] ..Blue.. [ monkey in blue diaper ] ..or Orangutan. [ SUPER: "Orangutan will not wear diaper" ] This little guy just started today, and, you know, I think my new Bathoom Monkey and I are gonna make a great team.

No comments: